Pages - Menu

Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday's Music Moves Me!!

    THANKS FOR DROPPIN' BY & I know you're anxious to boogie & we'll get right to it, but first stay tuned for station identification!  

Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday & if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) 1st, Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy,  Curious as a Cathy, & Alana from Ramblin’ with AM. We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy! All you have to do is add your link with a music post containing at least one music video (there must be "1"), and that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor & anyone can join for that too!  Just let me know...

Monday's theme is A FREEBIE!  WOO HOO! 

Amii Stewart in  "Knock on Wood" and "The Letter"


9 comments:

  1. It's been so long since I've heard Amii Stewart. I had forgotten all about that song. I had never heard her sing The Letter. Keven Costner and Modern West have another easy listening song so nice to listen to. Nice playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Love them both.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Marie. Love and hugs, my sister. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Amii Stewart when i was growing up. Knock on wood was so huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices here and haven't heard the last 2 songs in a long time. Gotta love the mam in the sequined jumpsuit...leaves little to the imagination...ahh the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea Kevin Costner sang!! That was fun to listen to. Even more fun was listening to Amii Stewart - sad I hadn't heard of her before today! :) Great picks, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice songs. I liked the Kevin Costner song. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kevin Costner is easy on the ears and nice to listen to. Amii set my body to boogieing! Have an awesome week, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to hear from you. You choose fun tunes!

    ReplyDelete