Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

"XMASDOLLY IS BACK" & IT'S OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. "21" YEARS! WOO HOO!

XmasDolly, I'm back!!!

What would you like to see... give a girlfriend a helping hand because I forgot how to do all this... what a bummer, and it's a long story, but soon I shall tell you about it.
https://newxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2020/08/mondays-music-moves-me.html

So tell me... where do I begin to start anew???  I just don't know or have a thought in my head. 

👰21

Today's our Anniversary and we've been married 21 yrs.  Wooooo Hoooo!  I started our day off with a tomato sandwich on toast my darling hubby made for me (I love them), and I went to my desk and found the most perfect card.  He must've really searched big time for this one, and I love.... it's perfect.

For The Love of My Life............. My Wife!  Isn't that perfect...







 Xmas Dolly -- Where it's like Christmas EVERY DAY!


4 comments:

  1. ♪♫Happy Anniversary to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Anniversary to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Anniversary Dear Dave and Marie, ♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Anniversary to you.♪♫

    Have a fabulous Anniversary honey. Love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wedding Anniversary to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated anniversary to you. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete