Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Monday's Music Moves Me! DID YA MISS ME???

  

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

Our theme this week is a "Freebie"!  This means I get to choose whatever I like and hope you like it too!  So time to rock & roll!!!  Right?!!!  COOL!

We’d like to get more folks on the dance floor. Our party has dwindled & I’m sure that’s largely due to bloggers coming and going in Blogosphere & me with my stupid computer/blog problems, but I’m going to set this challenge to ALL my readers to invite a friend & tell a friend to come on over and join us even if it's only one tune.  Come on over and see if you like it!  Woo Hoo!  OKAY/  READY, SET GO!!!!!!  REMEMBER JUST ONE PERSON & ONLY ONE SONG IF THEY WANT JUST TO SEE IF THEY LIKE IT!  Okay, everyone GO!!!!!!!!!  INVITE JUST ONE OR MORE!  

 I have so many wonderful people trying to help me and I thank you all FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART especially my dear friend CATHY!  LUV YA GIRL!!! God bless each & every one of you! SO LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!  I'VE BEEN IN BED TO LONG WITH THIS DARN FLU & MY STUPID LEG & BACK!  I PUT MY FOOT DOWN (well my good foot) & I LOVE YOU ALL SO IT'S TIME TO BOOGIE OOGIE OOGIE!  ooooooo I FEEL A SONG COMIN' ON BECAUSE IT'S FREEBIE WEEK!  WHAT DO YOU SAY?  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE, BUT I'M BACK IN FULL FORCE & THANKS TO OUR CATHY! It’ll be a blast! WOO HOO!!!  A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR CATHY!  ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

LET’S ROCK!!! ♥Our Head Conductors on this Musical run is XmasDolly & Cathy of Curious as a Cathy♥ with all her beautiful mewsic & friendship♥ ! My Co-Conductors (& BFF’s/love these gals) let me introduce U ♥:♥Stacy of Stacy Uncorked♥, Co-Conductor (my forever friend! ♥ , & Alana of Ramblin’ with AM, & a sweetie pie for sure! HI GIRLFRIENDS! HUGS to all my ladies DO U WANT 2 B A HONORARY CONDUCTOR & CHOOSE THEMES 4 THE MONTH U PICK, (except for freebie wks.) & comment on all blogs who sign in to our ROCK & ROLL JAM??? Let me know OR my girl Cathy who is always there for me - LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND, if you’d like 2 give it a WHIRL & we’ll make it happen! Just Email me @ xmasdolly@comcast dot net! This is your decision! No pressure & no waiting in line! It’s up to you! Let me know & YOU shall be given a month to SHINE that U pick except December cuz that’s reserved for SANTA! NOTHING, BUT FUN & ROCK & ROLL HERE AT XmasDolly’s Monday’s Music Moves Me! 


APPLAUSE! LET’S get this TRAIN ROCKIN’! We’re eager to greet you at the station & F-O-L-L-O-W U too! Just sign our linky & leave a cool comment & don’t forget to invite your musical friends too to have some musical fun with us! Our “HONORARY CONDUCTOR” gets the PRIVILEGE of pickin’ THEME 4 the entire month! EVERY OTHER WEEK is still a FREEBIE!  

PEACE, LOVE AND ROCK & ROLL!   IT'S TIME TO BOOOOOOOGIEEEEEEEEE!!!!   

OH YEAH, THOSE TWO SO BELONG TOGETHER!  Mr. & Mrs. Love... in "Turnin' Me on by Blake Shelton", and all about "Mrs. Shelton"!!!

Okay, and up next is "SIR TOM JONES" himself in "A whole lotta shakin' going on", and Jerry Lee Lewis!!!  The piano playin' is "perfect"!  So "easy now"!!! So saaaaaawweeeeet!!!  

Okay, so sorry I'm on a "SIR TOM JONES" kick, but this time he is singing for the Queen with the one the only (God bless his beautiful soul) Singing: Delilah (with Pavarotti, God rest his beautiful soul & Friends 2001)

 

 

 

Thank you again for playin along with us! Nice to see you & don't forget to pass the word... "Dolly is back in town"!





11 comments:

  1. Yes, I've missed you something awful. I'm so happy to see a post from you. Yeah. Doing the happy dance here.

    Not to worry that the videos aren't showing up. I can see that Cathy has been working on your blog. She's doing great too.

    Have a fabulous day and week, honey. I love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. You were missed. Hope that you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI EVERYONE! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I'm sorta back, but still trying to figure out the old blog and blogspot.com. Anyone has pointers for me I'd sure appreciate them. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing I'll be thanking a couple of people from now to doomsday like our "Cathy"! She has put up with me and taken over my blog when all this happened. I love you so much Cathy! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are a wonderful person my love. BIG HUGS AND FOLKS SHE IS STILL HELPING ME BECAUSE THIS BLOG OF MINE HAS BEEN DRIVING ME NUTS !!! SOMETIMES I JUST DON'T GET IT! I MEAN HOW DUMB IS THAT RIGHT????? GOTTA LOVE HER! CATHY YOU'RE THE SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. I WISH YOUR MOMMY WAS AROUND --- IS SHE????? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER. WELL EVERYBODY THE OTHER LOVE OF MY LIFE IS ON HER WAY OVER AND THAT'S MY OLDEST DAUGHTER TRICIA. SHE IS ALSO A BLOGGER & HER NAME IS "NIGHTOWLMAMA"! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO SAY HELLO TO HER AND TELL HER WHAT A GOOD DAUGHTER/BABY GIRL SHE IS! CUZ SHE IS! SHE'S MY SWEETIE! OKAY YOU ALL ARE ON MY LIST TO BE WONDERFUL BABY PEOPLES TOO!!!! I LUVS YA PEOPLES & THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie,

      Give me a holler, lady bug and we'll get those videos in place or if you want just shoot me an email with the ones you meant to add and I'll take care of this for you. You're still not 100% over whatever you've been battling so perhaps this is part of the problem. All in good time, darlin'! Before long, you'll feel like a Blogger Pro again. :D

      Delete
    2. You've done so much for me already and I've taken up so much of your time. Well, I just found out my youngest daughter, oldest daughter and oldest son is buying me a computer along with the makings you need inside and they're going to put a virus catcher in there along with a .com program so I have no more problems. Hallelujah my babies love me AND Missy's fiance' by the way... yep they're getting married maybe this some more than likely next summer cuz they're buying a house together. He already sold his. Missy is fixing up hers to sell now. So we'll see as time marches on. Woo Hoo! Oh and by the way I really like this one. He treats her good.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you are back. I was worried because that winter sickness can get so nasty. So you got me guessing what videos you wanted to post and I'll just play some in my head. How's that? No worries! Cathy's the best and she'll take care of you. Blogs should never be stress for anyone! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not kidding, you're having trouble with Blogger! I'm happy you're thinking of going back to Wordpress...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo! You are back! And Cathy is a gem helping you, too! I hope everything gets squared away for you, and how awesome that your kids are buying you a new computer? You are loved by so many, just know that! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete