Pages - Menu

Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday's Music Moves Me!




Feb. 1st  Honorary co-hostess, Robin from Songbird’s Crazy World

February brings the rain, Thaws the frozen lake again.

We’d like to get more folks on the dance floor. Our party has dwindled & I’m sure that’s largely due to bloggers coming and going in Blogosphere & me with my stupid computer/blog problems, but I’m going to set this challenge to ALL my readers to invite a friend for Christmas & tell a friend to come on over and join our Christmas party & let’s all have the greatest boogie party ever! Have you asked anyone lately to attend the 4M party? We’d love to fill the dance floor to capacity! If you haven’t done so, then let me challenge you to hook at least one new person to come boogie with the crew. Are you going to let this stupid COVID get us down??? NOOO! NO....... AM I GOING TO LET THIS STUPID COMPUTER DRIVE ME CRAZY? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Sorry, I mean... NO! I have so many wonderful people trying to help me and I thank you all!!! God bless each & every one of you! SO LET'S BE MERRY & START A BIG HO HO HO! I LOVE YOU ALL, MERRY CHRISTMAS & THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE! It’ll be a blast! WOO HOO!!!

LET’S ROCK!!! ♥Our Head Conductors on this Musical run is XmasDolly & Cathy of Curious as a Cathy♥ with all her beautiful mewsic & friendship♥ ! My Co-Conductors (& BFF’s/love these gals) let me introduce U ♥:♥Stacy of Stacy Uncorked♥, Co-Conductor (my forever friend! ♥ , & Alana of Ramblin’ with AM, & a sweetie pie for sure! HI GIRLFRIENDS! HUGS to all my ladies DO U WANT 2 B A HONORARY CONDUCTOR & CHOOSE THEMES 4 THE MONTH U PICK, (except for freebie wks.) & comment on all blogs who sign in to our ROCK & ROLL JAM??? Let me know OR my girl Cathy who is always there for me - LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND, if you’d like 2 give it a WHIRL & we’ll make it happen! Just Email me @ xmasdolly@comcast dot net! This is your decision! No pressure & no waiting in line! It’s up to you! Let me know & YOU shall be given a month to SHINE that U pick except December cuz that’s reserved for SANTA & his Christmas tunes! NOTHING, BUT FUN & ROCK & ROLL, HERE AT XmasDolly’s Monday’s Music Moves Me! 

APPLAUSE! LET’S get this TRAIN ROCKIN’! We’re eager to greet you at the station & F-O-L-L-O-W U too! Just sign our linky & leave a cool comment & don’t forget to invite your musical friends too to have some musical fun with us! Our “HONORARY CONDUCTOR” gets the PRIVILEGE of pickin’ THEME 4 the entire month! EVERY OTHER WEEK is still a FREEBIE!  

PEACE, LOVE AND ROCK & ROLL!

So "sweet things" huh? Let me see what I can put out of my hat! mmmm green for mint! Love mint!!!

Ho, and how about this!!!


And,  the best for last - Marilyn McCoo sweetest gal singer I've ever heard... she'll make you cry for sure!  "One less bell to answer"!

 
This song is just soooooo sweet, but yet so sad! ENJOY MY FRIENDS - NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! You can thank our Cathy gal for helping me out! Not done yet, but soon, and now one more by a very old favorite... Tom Jones in "Green, green grass of home"!

 
Thank you again for playin along with us! Nice to see you & don't forget to pass the word... "Dolly is back in town"!

8 comments:

  1. Well hello and welcome back, Xmas Dolly! I hope all your blogging troubles are behind you by next week because - we miss you! You reminded me of a song I haven't heard in such a long time - One Less Bell to Answer. "The Green Green Grass of Home" went missing but no matter, I'll just play it in my head. Wishing you a good week! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,

    I sent you a new email in response to the one you sent in the wee hours this morning. Please check your in-box! ;) Hopefully, I can get behind the scene to tweak your blog after you reply either email, text, or phone call.

    Incidentally your first two videos don't play here but you can click the link that takes you to YT to listen to them. I'm not sure why that is unless it has something to do with copyright issues. I've had this to happen with some that I've used.

    "Old Fashion Love Song" Three Dog Night is a great oldie. Marilyn McCoo has a fabulous voice! Excellent song picks, my dear. Have a boogietastic week, stay warm, and off the ice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs this week! I love Three Dog Night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great songs this week. Enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great picks today. Some I've not heard in a very long time.

    Have a fabulous day and week filled with wonderful music. Love you bunches, Marie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your song picks for this week! Did you know that Porter Wagoner did "The Green Green Grass of Home" before Tom Jones? I remember WGN used to run his show when Dolly Parton was on it...

    Glad you've more or less gotten back on your feet here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya hit it outta of the park with one less bell and green green grass!!both tunnes I Just LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MICHAEL I NEED YOU!!! My Cathy girl has been helping me tremendously, but I was wondering if you could put more input for me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! EMAIL ME SO WE COULD TALK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS... Xmasdolly@comcast.net THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! HUGS

    ReplyDelete