Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

FALL'S WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Wordless Wednesday! Looking for the newest & a place to plop my happy butt!!!

Our Charlie!


Dave & Our Charlie! Awwww he wants his Mommy!!! :) Okay Charlie here's your treat!


 
My great-granddaughter Daniella & her Great NaNee!
HEY, SHE'S LAUGHIN' not cryin'!!!


Left to Right, Rocky, Tricia, Missy & my hard workin' Tony!


 
BOO! Shhhh IT'S ME!!!! (my purrrrttttteeeeeeesss)!!!
WAS THAT GOOD OR WHAT???? :) 
COME ON BACK SOON! HUGS!


Yep, I'd rather have a hug from the Blessed Mother & our Lord any day!!!


6 comments:

  1. Hey Marie,

    How are you feeling today? Good news in a weird sort of way I got my MRI results. It appears I have a herniated disc but no surgery needed. The doc left it in my hands to how I want to be treated so I opted to keep doing what I'm doing limit activity and OTC pain relief. It's improving slowly so that's a blessing. You're in my thoughts and prayers, darlin'! Have a wonderfully Wild Wednesday and come over to join the party when you can! ;)

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie Hope all is ok over there and your being good and not doing anything that I would like dipping apple slices in beef gravy :-)

    I couldn't see most of the images but I could see you peeping lol

    I have added you to my linky and adjusted your link in your comment 👍

    I hope you get your blog sorted soon in can be very frustrating :-(

    Have a peeptastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Marie. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry you're having issues with blogger. Steve is right that many of your images aren't showing up, but you posted and that's the important part.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie,if anyone can wrestle Blogger into submission, it will be you. Happy to see you are still trying. Go get them, tiger! (what a sweet photo of you and your greatgrandchild, too.) Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete