Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

XMASDOLLY'S WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!!


Me at 19 months old!

  

WORD - LESS WEDNESDAY!!!
CHECK OUT THE PICS
AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT
AND DON'T FORGET TO
BE A FOLLOWER!
AND CHECK OUT ALL THE PICS!!!
HAVE FUN MOST OF ALL!
HUGS TO YOU ALL!
This picture was way back in the day of "HOT PANTS"!

Bf 


Mr. & Mrs. Moody!
  
SMOOSH!!!!!!!!!!
AND the party ended early because of the rain!!!
 
 

And then our wedding was over early!  
It started to rain again!  My now sister-in-law caught the bouquet! She married my step-brother the following year.  
THE DESIGNATED RIDERS!
                                                     (Yep, that's me in the middle - on keys)! 
YEP, THAT'S ME!  I MISS MY AUNT (my GodMommy) MITZI SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
                                                                                        

SO MUCH FUN AT THE ISLAND OF ADVENTURE!  WOO HOO!  Honeymoon of life!   
We're BACK, everyone!  We also have plenty of jokes, storied, news and my blog!!!  WOO HOO!  So happy to be back where all my friends come to play & say hello!  I have friends all over the world, and I missed you all sooooooooooooooo very much!  Please follow me, send me jokes, stories and pictures!  Love pictures!!!  Don't forget its caption!  I missed you all so very much!  Having friends all over the world I would say is a great accomplishment & I love you all!  Please be healthy, keep sanitized, and if you're sick have it checked out immediately!  So I'm just saying be careful, don't lie about anything!  Be cautious of everything too!   You might say it's dumb, but don't do it anyway!  God bless you all!  I'm a first believer of Michael the Archangel & I pray to him every day so if it starts getting bad he will definitely protects.  He kicked the devil back into hell before, and he'll do it again! Woo Hoo!  Yes, I pray to him a lot, but first of all I pray to our Lord in heaven to "end World Peace"   So they use to be known as "Designated Riders"! Rock & Roll! Also, God bless and stay safe & well!!!  HUGS 




  This picture was taken a week after we met!!! We met due to a wrong number!!! Mr/Miss - Mr. & Mrs.!!!  God bless you all!
  Have a great day!





HAVE A GREAT DAY!
 

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME & FOLLOW ME IN E-MAIL & HERE TOO! SEE YOU ON MONDAY FOR "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"

8 comments:

  1. Aw, what a fabulous bunch of photographs of you and your hubby. Made me smile.

    I would have linked up, but your list is closed.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love you to the moon and back. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marie,

    How are you doin' today? Happy first day of fall!! I remember the days of hot pants, sizzle skirts, and mini dresses. Of course, I was a little girl but I remember them. I love looking at old photos! Nice photos of you and Dave. Come on over to join my linky party where just about anything goes with Wild Wednesdays on Curious as a Cathy, my darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the marvelous stroll down memory lane. I've been going through some old photos and scanning them for family history. Some make me chuckle while others just bring a fond smile to my face. Of course there are a few that just need to be shredded before anyone else sees them. Have a blessed Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your photos through the ages. I remember hot pants! And mini skirts, go-go boots, and the gaudy polyester shirts my husband favored in the mid 1970's. Those were the days. Because I'm the photographer there aren't too many pictures of me but I have a good one somewhere around 1979 with my then-long brown hair. Now it's short and grey! But not downhill for either of us, Marie, not yet. Back pain is the worst and I hope they get to the bottom (no pun intended) of yours. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie,

    I'm not sure what's going on but I when I clicked the comments link at the bottom of your Monday post, it took me your last WW post's comment. Anywho, I just wanted you to know something strange is going on. I was able to listen to your music picks, though and yes you had me up boogieing to "How Far Is Heaven". Thanks for the dance, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, same thing happened to me as happened to Cathy. When I tried to comment, I ended up on another one of your posts, one I already commented on. I have never experienced anything like that on my blog, so I have no idea. But, like Cathy, I was able to listen to your videos first. Yes, I tapped my toes (and bobbed my head) to Los Lonely Boys. Would you believe I had forgotten all about Brian Crum? And, Ce Lo Green did a nice cover of "I Can't Go For That" Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a hard time commenting to since I couldn't find the place to leave the comment, I finally did. I enjoyed the tunes and I'm a big toe tappin' fan of Los Lonely Boys and Heaven!

    ReplyDelete