Pages - Menu

Friday, November 5, 2021

FELINE FRIDAY

 


Feline Friday  

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

One thing for sure is this is a fun and easy meme to do. So come and join us in Feline Friday.

What better way to start the weekend than with a feline!

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was __________.
2. When ______________, I want to _______________.
3. _________ doesn’t bother me.
4. I don’t handle _________ very well.

Here are my answers:

1. Something I lost, and was never able to find is my sanity when I'm waiting for a doctor visit and it goes past my time.  I start to pace, and if its really long it gets ugly.
2. When I crochet and I drop or stitch or the yarn breaks, I want to just scream instead it's a big load grunt.
3. When my kids were little they would break something and it never really bothered me.  They'd cry and I explained how broken things are made to mend.  If thing didn't get broke how would I mend them, so it didn't really bother me.  That always worked with my children's tears.
4. I don’t handle traffic very well especially when I was working. Our highways were bumper to bumper during rush hour going to Chicago downtown, so that's when I decided to take a train because me yelling like a truck driver just didn't make it.


3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and I used to yell at traffic too. Don't do that anymore. It doesn't solve a thing. I can see you doing that though. We probably looked and sounded about the same.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love you to pieces, Marie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I never yell at the traffic i use the underground ha well it's much quicker in London :-)

    Nice to see you joined FF this week Marie but remember don't do anything I would like accidently adding vodka when making custard and only realising once drunk and on the floor :-)

    Have a stitchtastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee! Yelling like a truck driver, i get that.

    Saying things were made to be mended is smart, i told my kids that "you are more important than any item in the house."

    ReplyDelete