Pages - Menu

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Monday's Music Moves Me w. Xmas Dolly!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUSIC LOVERS! IT'S ME DOLLY! hahahaha HELLO EVERYONE! I'm BACK & I'M here to stay! HOW ARE YOU? So, NO TIME TO WASTE! I'm feeling movement in my bones! Now there may be a few more clitches along the way, but I'm working them out. So, my good friends Sandee from Comedy Plus & our buddy Cathy you'll find in our link has been helping me get on my feet, but I'm sure it'll click soon, so let's see if today is the day! WOO HOO! LET'S BOOGIE!

This week’s theme is..... WHAT? WHO? REALLY! AWESOME... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WELL, how about that? Someone we know has a 64th birthday comin' & I think we should help them celebrate the occasion! What do you say? Lets get together some songs from 60s to 80s to celebrate the occasion. Alright, but first how about we sing a little to our friend! Are you ready for Paul McCartney in HAPPY BIRTHDAY??? WOO HOO!
Okay, and up next from the 60's is "LEADER OF THE PACK" by the Shrang-Ra-La's!

and up from 1964 "The Ronettes" in "Be my Baby",
Okay, because I'm partial to the 70's I have some one hit wonders here for ya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!! WOO HOO & And now we're jumping to the 80's... first up is Kenny Rodgers in WOO HOO... "LADY" and it still gives me goosebumps
okay my friend, again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but here's just one more to celebrate with & that's from the 80's... 1984 to be exact by the "WeatherGirls", "IT'S RAINING MEN" WOO HOO - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
AND OH MY GOSH 80'S ARE MY FAVORITE SO ONE MORE OKAY! BOOGIE OOGIE OOGIE by The Taste of Honey 1984! HAVE A GREAT WEEK & HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

14 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, I love this feeling!!! I DID IT! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie,

    It's not my birthday, darlin'! I'm celebrating DH's birthday. :) You did a great job on your music picks. Weather Girls "It's Raining Men" is a such a fun, fun song and so 80s. Kenny Rogers "Lady" is a really pretty song. Boy, did he ever have a good voice. I remember one of my high school teachers had a huge crush on him. In fact, her husband favored Kenny Rogers a bit. :) Have a boogietastic week, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sly lil' girl you!!! lol ... well, I'll send you an email. Thanks for stoppin by. You're duh best! HUGS

      Delete
  4. Welcome back sunshine! This might be the most diverse playlist I will see today, but I do remember the blasts from the past with Leader of the Pack (I was never that guy) and Mr. Kenny Rogers. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Participating and still trying to figure out who is 64. 🤷‍♀️ I guess somethings aren't meant to be known.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant list so much fun to listen to 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great playlist. Well done, Marie and thanks for the shout out.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back on Blogger, I see... hey, what songs did you pick for the '70's?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great playlist. I love the 70's disco era and Leader of the Pack was a favorite when I was in 6th grade. Looking forward to your forever home blog when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great music! I always appreciate your visits, have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great songs here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete