Pages - Menu

Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? Well, we are bloggers who blog about music every Monday & if you love music as we do, you are welcome to come join us! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!)

Our hosts is our sweet Cathy from Curious as a Cathy & myself (known as XmasDolly), Marie. Our co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, and Alana from Ramblin’ with AM!

This month’s special guest hostess is Robin from SongbirdsCrazyWorld and our theme that she has come up with since we're in "the dog days of summer" let's put together songs about animals. Have fun with it!

We’d love more music lovers to join us. It’s easy! All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Okay, Now that we got that out of the way... LET'S BOOGIE!!! woo hoo!

For our first video is By LOBO! Ok, the next tune is really great! Introducing Elton John in "Crocodile Rock"!

"ME & YOU & A DOG NAMED BOO" (1973) It's a bit old, but a really cute song!

OK! The last song is "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by the Tokens!

NOW I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL! SO I HOPE YOU WAITED TO SIGN IN BECAUSE HERE'S YOUR SURPRISE!!! I'm a fan of Blake Shelton, and I have an email address where we talk. He's a great guy! I was going to have him on my blog today, but I couldn't figure out how to do it! Oh poop, anyway, if you want to be a fan I'll post the link next time, but I asked him if he would be my guest here today, and he said YES!!! I tried... Lord knows I tried, but he DOES knows I'm doing this, and I asked him what song I can post for you, and he suggested this one & DEDICATED IT TO ALL HIS FANS. GOD BLESS!!! 

"GOD GAVE ME YOU"!
By: Blake Shelton


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"HAVE A GREAT DAY"!

16 comments:

  1. I like Blake Shelton's music and his time on The Voice had me in stitches, esp. when he and Adam Levine were working together. That was some funny stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,

    "Crocodile Rock" makes me think of my preteen/teen years spent at the roller skating rink. We'd plan that song on the jukebox to skate like little maniacs to. I'd always come away black and blue with all the tumbles I took. lol I wasn't a skilled skater to say the least but I could go fast. :) "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is another great one from all those years ago. That's cool you have a connection with Blake Shelton. I absolutely loved him on The Voice! I don't know how it's going to be when the new season comes around again without him being a co-host. I think Gwen is supposed to be back, though. Too bad you couldn't figure out how to get on Blake on your blog. That would've been the berries! Oh welll... at least you shared one of his song which was nice. Thanks for dancing with me, girlfriend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, Blake would've been here, but I forgot about needing a camera to do it!!! I don't have one anymore :( , but I did get his permission which was cool! He's a nice funny guy!!! He's looking to build up his fans too!

      Delete
  3. Sir Elton John was always at the top of my playlist back in the day. Saw him in concert just prior to the release of the Yellow Brick Road album. Best concert ever! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend for stopping by. Glad you made it to that concert.

      Delete
  4. What a great playlist today. Well done, Marie. Hope you're feeling better.

    You talk to a star? Wow.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song picks. I've always loved Elton John and could have posted about Boo because that's one of Benny's nicknames; however, I've never sung it to him. Maybe I should start. The Lion Sleeps Tonight brings back some old memories of grade school. Sorry, but I am not a country music fan. Although, I'm glad you have a connection to Blake Shelton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these tunes. Feeling artistic

    ReplyDelete
  7. A personal connection with Blake Shelton! I am not a big country fan but he is one singer I enjoy and sensed how genuine he is. The Tokens song was a favorite of my childhood. Nice playlist this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the songs you chose. I can't believe you speak to Blake Shelton...you must be tickled Pink! One day you will figure it out and he will post here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been way too long since I've heard about Boo.

    May Blogger smile on you and let you figure out how to post things the way you want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic selection of songs on the play list today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's so many songs about animals when you think about it...

    ReplyDelete