Pages - Menu

Monday, January 15, 2024

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME & YOU!!!!!

           


ITS Monday's Music Moves Me! WELCOME/HI EVERYONE! I'M HERE & NOT TO WORRY I'M STICKIN' PUT! WOO HOO! THANKS FOR DROPPIN' IN & I know you want to boogie & we'll get right to it, but first stay tuned for station identification!  hehe 
Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday & if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, and Alana from Ramblin’ with AM. We’d love more music lovers to join us. It’s easy! All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor & anyone can join for that too!  Just let me know...
And so let's get on with the SHOW.....  IT'S FREEBIE WEEK!  WOO HOO!

My first song is sung by Angelina Jordan & it's a Whitney Houston song, and she really has it right on the money!  Dang she's good!  

I Have Nothing with Celine Dion & Whitney Houston *awesome!
and LAST, but not LEAST...
 INTRODUCING THE "FOUR SEASONS" in "OH WHAT A NIGHT"!!!


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Thank you all for the dance and your wonderful presence!  Next time bring a friend!



9 comments:

  1. Marie,

    Angelina Jordan is all grown up and has matured into a beautiful singer. I much prefer listening to her now than when she was younger because she sounded too grown up as a kid and we all know that we'll get there eventually, so why push the years, right? Anyway, I love your songs selections and you finished things up with a fabulous oldie! Stay warm, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful playlist. I didn't know anyone that did Whitney's music. Whitney was better though.

    Have a fabulous day and week, my sister. Love and hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lived listening to these and that gal has better control of her voice than Whitney. I always felt Whitney yelled things out and could have improved with a vocal coach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that Angelina Jordan is 18 now... she's gotten so gorgeous and still has that tremendous voice. If you haven't already heard it, go listen to her "Suspicious Minds."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelina Jordan, child star at 8 - I hold my breath with child stars because enough of them crash and burn, it seems - Angelina has amazing talent, and I especially enjoyed the second video. I so love Frankie Valli and the last video was like having dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to see you posting, you always choose fun music. I pray you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angelina Jordan could really benefit from a course in enunciation.

    ReplyDelete