Pages - Menu

Monday, March 14, 2022

Mondays Music Moves Me

4M-badge-vintage-etheral1
Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!)   First, there is Marie from XmasDolly.  Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, and Alana from Ramblin' with AM.  We'd love more music lovers to join us.  It's easy! All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video).  And that's it!  Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today's honorary hostess is Marie of XmasDolly and the theme is freedom of music choice. Post whatever music moves you.

13 comments:

  1. Marie,

    You really brought the music to the party. Everyone loves the sound of the 70s. Ooo, weeeee you have a nice long playlist for me to listen to while I busy myself with my sketches today. Thanks, my friend! You're in my thoughts and prayers. Take extra good care of yourself. We'll hold the fort down for your returns, Sweetie! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Marie! Yes, I'm still around dancing, if you can call it dancing. Well, swinging to the sound if the 70's. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I think my first comment vanished so trying again. Rocking out to the Sultans of Swing and Freebird; will be visiting later for more of this playlist. Take care of yourself, Marie! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better, Marie. Prayers continue.

    Have a blessed day. Big hug and lots of love. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie I hope your OK and in good spirits

    Sending you best wishes from London 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

    Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take good care, my darling friend. I am praying for your well being and that you are back on your feet tapping away on your blog soonest., Sending you healing thoughts, prayers and love. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. very interesting
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete