Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Wordless Wednesday - Meet the family!

THESE ARE MY BABIES!!!

These are the last two on the right (Tricia - eldest) 
and the next eldest is Tony my blonde haired blue eyed
baby which is next.                                          

These are all my babies.  Eldest Tricia, Tony, Rocky and Missy.

 I did have one in the middle between Tony and Rocky who was called Angelina Anne Marie, but she passed of Crib death.


this end my 2 youngest
Melissa & Robert! I like
how the youngest leads 
the oldest... okay all to-
gether now... awwwwwww






9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful family you have. Beautiful. You're such a wonderful mom too.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Marie. Love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is lovely Marie - so glad you posted this week! :-)
    Happy Valentine's Day in advance. I celebrate my 24th wedding anniversary on that day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be posting for WW until tomorrow but I saw you were already on the linky so am dropping in. Lovely to see your family. Yes, I'll say Awwww. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Like you, i raised two and two, and i also lost a daughter between. Our little angels are waiting for us, and meanwhile, our grown kids keep us young at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post Marie and a great family nice photos :-)

    I jope your doing ok and not doing anything I would like spreading jam on my T Bone steak it was horrible :shock:

    Have a familytastic week Marie 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie,

    Lovely family! You're such a very special friend to all and a great mom! Take care and be well, my dear. XO

    ReplyDelete