Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY??? hmmmm

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words. 

 For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want. 

Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Wordless Wednesday post. 

JUST FOR YOU.... ENJOY!!!


LOOK WHO STOPPED BY TO SAY A SPECIAL HELLO JUST FOR YOU!
THIS IS "GERTRUDE"!
"HELLO, BIG BOY!!!"  
WHY DON'T YOU COME UP & SEE ME SOME TIME"!!!
HAHAHAHAHA


 

XMASDOLLY

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!  HUGS TO ALL!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're so funny! Thanks for stopping by! I needed a good laugh! :)

      Delete
  2. LOL these made me laugh Lipstick Lil LQQKS ready for a night on the town :-)

    Good to see everything went well blogwise this week Marie you are now getting used to it again 👍

    But I do have to remind you not to do anything i would like trying to cook a nice egg free omelette it just doesn't work :-)

    Have a Gertrudethumpastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I put a smile on ya Steve!!! Everyone needs one now & then!! Egg free? YUK! HAHAHA Oh goodness the camel has a name! hahaha

      Delete
  3. The camel is back! That song in the video is going to give someone an earworm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha! So funny! Thank you for the this video so cute!
    Hugs and Happy WW! A fine August! ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed another post, my friend! 👏 I'm not participating in the WW hops until this fall...if then. Have a wonderful, not-so-wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camel looks horny. I laughed out loud.

    A fun post.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love you, Marie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha the saying reminded me of the old movies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny camel. Happy Wednesday! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the fun video.
    Haha! Now the song is stuck in my head.

    Hugs and blessings, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The video made me laugh!
    https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2023/08/wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete