Pages - Menu

Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday's Music Moves Me!!!

  


It's Monday's Music Moves Me! WELCOME & THANKS FOR DROPPIN' by & I know you're anxious to boogie & we'll get right to it, but first stay tuned for station identification!  
Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday & if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, and Alana from Ramblin’ with AM. We’d love more music lovers to join us. It’s easy! All you have to do is add your link with a music post containing at least one music video (there must be one). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor & anyone can join for that too!  Just let me know...

My first song is:  
Kevin Costner & Modern West in:  "Never losing you"! 
             
              Next:   THE BEE GEES in "JIVE TALKIN'"!
             
              Rockabilly Jive - Advanced Jack & Jill Finals/ANYBODY WANNA DANCE???  :)
             
Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue  /  Toby Keith
             
Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

XmasDolly signing out!!!  Have a great day!


11 comments:

  1. Marie,

    I ain't Jive Talkin', you're smokin' the dance floor with your music picks! :) The Rockabilly Jive video was a lot of fun to watch. The swing dance competition was great. It would be fun to learn those moves. Stay safe, be warm, and have a boogietastic week, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well great dance party picks I am bobbing around to keep warm 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Kevin Costner song. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful playlist.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Marie. Love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fun music and that dance a then...wow! I loved seeing that

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know ANY of these!! Good picks! (well, I do know the Bee Gees, but everyone else - I didn't know Kevin Costner sang!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the compare (host) dancing by himself....I do that in the Supermarket sometimes. I catch myself and then think "well, why not?" makes me feel good...

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are good, and none are familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun choices, and I could get lost in watching the dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another nice find by Kevin Costner. Jive Talkin' is an old favorite of mine. And I enjoyed the jive dancing contest. What energy. I definitely can not dance like that. At least they let the women wear flats!

    ReplyDelete